Friday, June 10, 2022

I can see clearly now

 Yep,  I can see out of the windows in our living room as they got the vinegar, water and cornstarch treatment to clean them.  I don't use commercial cleaners on my windows they always make it streaky.  This home made cleaner works well, I found it on the web, so a  good job done.  All the other windows in the house I can't reach, so a job for Hubby.  I use to be able to do the kitchen one by climbing on the counter and the sink,  can't do that anymore.  That window along with several others in the house open inwards, to clean them which is a blessing, as they are almost impossible to clean from the outside.  Plus the bug screen makes it even more difficult.

We had a big thunderstorm last night after dinner, with more rain and some high winds, today is nice and bright sunshine which has a bit of warmth in it.  My kind of day.

Not much on the agenda today, can't believe it is Friday again.   

Hubby is currently getting our lunch so will call it a day for now, maybe back later, might be a bit busy.   

Have a great day 

 

3 comments:

  1. Good for you for doing your own windows. I have a handyman do mine and he does a great job of the outsides but complains it's hard for him to get them spotless if the insides (my job) aren't cleaned first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. Windows! I ignore them and then the sun shines in at a certain angle and oh my giddy aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! that comment....my giddy aunt, have not heard that in years. Brought back memories, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...