Tuesday, December 07, 2021

Random

 Flakes of snow float past the window, certainly not what was in the forecast I watched on TV last night., for which I am thankful as the weather person was indicating a lot worse.

Not much going on here that is worth noting today, Tuesday groceries were bought and put away.  Then an errand to find a certain light bulb for a garage light.   Successful in finding the place where they are sold, but none in stock, now on order.

Still feeling a bit out of sorts, not health wise just ........

Dinner tonight is chicken,   asparagus  another veg, and some of the fruit in jelly for dessert.   I am beginning to sound like a broken record, as this is our normal Tuesday dinner.

Going to do some sewing.


3 comments:

  1. Tuesday is my shopping day too. You reminded me I need to change one of the basement ceiling lights (a job I hate!) but I think I have a spare somewhere. Hope you are feeling less out of sorts tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand your out of sortness. It's a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I would love to see the tress and houses all covered in snow like in your header, I think it would be much toooo cold for me. I would like to see a snow fall one day but not a snow storm. Don't worry about sounding like a broken record, i have been one for so long , my family has got quite used to the same tune! And they prob miss it when i am not around!

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...