Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Need to get my rear in gear

 December 15th and I have not done anything in regards to baking anything for Christmas or Boxing Days, so I need to get that sorted out.  Not that I do a lot anymore.  On the list of "to do baking" is whipped shortbreads, and a cheesecake for Christmas meal.  Mini quiche, butter tarts, peanut butter cookies and sausage rolls for Boxing Day.   It all sounds so quick and easy but, it never turns out that way,  the weekend will be the days to get it all taken care of when the electrical power is a bit cheaper.   

Do you have different prices for your electrical power for different  seasons and days?   Here in Ontario we do.

Finished the shopping yesterday, it was such a nice day out as the weather was beautiful, not many people in the stores I went to, however, the street traffic was very busy but, it always is here in this city.

Hubby has eight bags of leaves and branches to take to the recycle today when it opens at noon.  I received a call from my audiologist this morning indicating my new hearing aids are in and there is an appointment open for today.   Can you say Cha ching $$$$$$.  I guess it is a Christmas gift to me from me.

It must be the damp weather because today I feel very achy, I will blame it on the weather as I have not done anything that would cause my shoulders to be causing some discomfort today. Tension I suspect, as I had a "talk" to DD1 last night.!!!!!

Need to get myself moving and change  so I can my new "ears".

Have a great day.  

2 comments:

  1. We have solar panels so try to do heavy power things when the sun is shining. We do have different tariffs for different times of the day but not so much that it would affect my baking.
    I hope the aches go away and you have no more tension inducing conversations.
    Enjoy those hearing aids. I wish husband would wear his.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can hear clearly now, even the clock ticking. Just getting over the shock of $$$$$'s

      Delete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...