Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Beautiful

The weather yesterday was just lovely, therefore I had to get out and go for a walk.  I wish I could have gone further but some muscles said "NO".   Today is even better than yesterday, lovely sunshine, mild temp, ( for this time of the year), no wind.   Every day could be like this until Christmas Eve then it can snow, huge soft flakes drifting down and sparkling in the lights outside.  The snow can then disappear on December 27th and the sun can shine and be mild again.  On March 1st it can start getting warmer.  A dreamer I am.

Yesterday I also wrapped the gifts that I had bought and discovered I had forgotten to buy for one, so that is an errand for me this afternoon.  

Off early to get the groceries bought, went by myself today as Hubby had an appointment.  The store was not busy so pleased about that and most of what I wanted was on the shelves and some even on sale, a bonus.

It's just about lunch time, so must close, so that I can get outside, do my errands and enjoy the day.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Same weather here, Pat. After my walk and pottering in the garden, I sat outside and basked in the sun for half an hour. It was so pleasant! It's OK to dream of Spring but don't wish your life away. Winter can be beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weather sounds lovely. Even though I have lived here for over 50 years it always seems wrong to see Christmas decorations in the hot summer sun!

    ReplyDelete

All fixed and moving

 Joyce the Janome, only need a little fix, which did not take too long at the shop, so she is now back in the sewing room.  Sally the Singer...