Friday, December 03, 2021

Housework

 Busy doing some needed cleaning today, it's not dirty but bathrooms need to be done.  Big one got the full treatment, floor washed and finish put on.  I do it on my hands and knees, it's not clean enough for me with a mop.

Did some sewing on the guild challenge this afternoon  and wrote my overseas Christmas cards going in the on Monday.  I don't send many to the UK just friends and a few family members that are left.  Glad I do not send as many as I used too as it  is so expensive for the stamp.  

Ho hum weather day, cool and the air was damp one of this days where it creeps into your bones.  No wind, must have go all blown out yesterday.   Hubby was able to pick up some leaves today, so he is pleased about that.

Dinner tonight ws salmon, mushroom rice, broccoli and chocolate mousse for dessert.


Time for some mindless TV watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...