Sunday, September 26, 2021

No up to par

 Yesterday, I did  not feel like myself.   Ear ache,  neck pain which is caused by muscles that won't relax, upset tummy and just feeling Blah.  Better today but, still not going to do much, taking it easy for one more day should fix everything up a little more.   I suspect the tight muscles are from Friday, as I know I was a bit tense that day.  

We have another beautiful sunny day, but cool, Autumn weather for sure.   Next week it is supposed  to be nice  every day, so I will be doing the final clean up of all the gardens, getting rid of annuals, pulling the weeds----again, and trimming back the perennials.  I would like to get a few more daffodil bulbs to plant also.  

The occasional tree is starting to show some colour as the leaves are starting to change into their Autumn period.  It is a beautiful time of the year, for sure.   But once they have changed, they fall and that means additional work on the estate for us.   I usually drive the garden tractor with the bagger on the back, make a trip up and back down the lawn, by that time the bagger is full.  I stop where Hubby is standing by the trailer, he empties the bags and I go and do the same again.   We end up with about four or five loads of leaves, in a trailer that is as wide as a car, four feet high, and is eight feet in length, a lot of leaves.  We then take them to the recycle depot for composting.   There are too many to go in mine.

Our home phone is going to be repaired tomorrow.   Every since we had the heavy rains last week, there is so much noise on the line you cannot hear anyone speak.

Made a meat loaf for dinner last night, and Hubby picked up some corn on the cob, and we had some cauliflower that needed to be used up, so that was our dinner.   Guess what meat loaf, corn on the cob and baked potato for dinner tonight.   Along with a piece of lemon cake from the freezer.   Easy peasy, just the way I like it some days.   

I will get myself in the sewing room today for awhile and decide what to do next.  I have organized all of my patterns that interested me, so will get busy and look through those.    I also need to contact a guild member to see when I can pick up the quilts that were in a local show this past weekend.

Thats it for me, hope you have a great day, no matter what you plan to do.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. Sometimes mental/emotional stress will manifest itself in bodily disturbances. It sounds like you have a lovely day planned. It's Monday here but it could be any other day really.

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...