Monday, January 25, 2021

Sunshine

 We do have a little bit of it today, and I mean a little bit.  Filtered through the clouds, so it will not be warming up much today.  

Today is one of my grand daughter's birthday. she is 23 years old.  This photo show her third from the left in the white dress.  She, as well as the other five girls were all nine months old.  Myself and the parents of these children were in China completing the adoption procedures.  Seems as if it was just last week we were there. 


This is the latest photo I have of her, it was taken recently.  So proud of what she has done, which includes, figure skating, a black belt in Tae Kwan Do.  In September starting her Masters in Biology, and who know where that will lead her.

 Started the I Spy quilt today, almost finished the top, I am going to quilt this myself as it is small.  I do not tackle the large bed size quilt just too much fabric to put through my sewing machine.

Dinner tonight, pork chops, apple sauce, squash and salad.  dessert, butterscotch pudding.


1 comment:

  1. Awww.... happy birthday to your granddaughter. What a beautiful young lady with such a bright future ahead of her. God bless her all the days of her life. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...