Thursday, January 21, 2021

Blurry

 Missed posting yesterday, had my cataract surgery.  Left the house at 9:00 a.m. and got home at 3:20 p.m.  a long day.  Thank goodness the weather was good as were the roads.  Just a short stretch of slushy pavement as we were going, however, coming home all of the highways were dry.  Now I don't care if it snows day and night, Oh should not say that, it might.  

My vision in the left eye is still very blurry today, pupil still dilated, should start to get better as the day goes by.   

We wanted to see the inauguration of Pres. Binden, so recorded it and watched it when we came home.  So glad everything went as planned and there was now issues.  At least none were reported.  

Hubby had an early appointment for a crown to be put on a tooth today, so between the two of us we have spent a lot of money this past week, fixing all of our health  problems. But, we are able to do it, Hubby can eat and now I will be able to see.  All is good.

Tuesday, I started a pot of ham soup, and finished it off today, it smells good, so will be having a bowl for lunch today and possibly in the days to come. 

Lunch is taken care but, not sure what we willl be having for dinner tonight.  Should start thinking about it.

2 comments:

  1. When my husband had his cataract surgery he was told to not read for a few days, as to rest his eye. He was also told to never ever go outside, when the sun is shining, without his sunglasses. The doctor told him that sunshine makes cataracts form very quickly, especially after surgery. She said even sunshine in the winter is bad on the eyes. I'm so glad your surgery is over and may you have a speedy recovery. Take good care~ Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the good wishes. I was told not to do any heavy lifting for a week, and I have been wearing my sunglasses, even in the house when the sun is coming through the windows. I go back for a check up in a couple of weeks and if everything is OK I will then look into getting a pair of reading glasses. Not sure if I can due to the lock down we are in, it could be lifted by then. Lets hope so.

      Delete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...