Sunday, January 17, 2021

Slow day

We had a dusting of snow before we sent to bed last night, but now more during the night.  Quite mild, with a few flakes of snow all day, that melted as they touched the ground.

Slow Sunday, today we did not do much.  Hubby prepared his daughters income tax, not for 2020 but for 2019, just a bit late, needless to say she is vary tardy when it comes to these things.  He has been after her for almost a year to get it done, always an excuse.  You would think a mature adult would do it, eventually he does it for her.

I finished the blocks to the dreaded quilt, now need to sew them together.  As I had had enough of it for awhile I started to cut fabric for an I Spy quilt for great grand babies.  Then I looked at my scrap bins, and they were a mess so started to tidy them up.  Should get it all finished before I start something new, I suppose, so will be working on that for a couple of days.

As I said, it is a slow day, 

Dinner tonight meat loaf, broccoli, parsnip, potato and gravy.  Dessert, fruit is jelly to finished so that is for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...