Sunday, October 29, 2023

Sunday, a day of rest -- not for me

Once in awhile I have a night of dreams, crazy ones that make absolutely no sense what so ever, but they wake me up just the same.  Because of that I slept in this morning, so a late start for everything I was going to do today.

On my list was to hang a couple more pictures on my walls, do some laundry, finish sewing on the binding on a quilt.  Then I was waiting for DD2 and SIL to stop around to put my last piece of furniture together.  I feel so useless some days, when I cannot do something and always seem to be asking for assistance.  As my son said "pay back time".   

Then I was scheduled to do a video chat with a cousin in Wales, technology is just so wonderful isn't it!  He was 3,000 miles away sitting in his living room and me in mine and we were talking as if in the same room.   The best part, it didn't cost a dime, only the internet that I always have.  Don't know why we didn't think of doing this before.  Anyway, we had a lovely chat about the genealogy of our family.

Finished that and kids came to do my table and I had cooked a roast beef dinner so they stayed for that.  My first family meal in my new home on my new table.  

Sitting down now, finishing the binding and watching some TV before bed.


Have a great day


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...