Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Glorious

That is the only word to describe today, it's sunny and warm with the temp at 18*C as I write this as 6:00 p.m.

DD2 and youngest granddaughter C dropped in for a visit this morning.  C is on reading week and came home to study of exams next week.  We shall see how much she hits the books.  

It was such a lovely afternoon, I could not stay inside, so took myself for a walk and walk it did, 1 hour and 3/4 to the local park.

The weather was not only perfect for a walk but the trees have finally changed colour and were glorious.  So glad I took my camera along, haven't done that for a long time.  I took some great shots, well, I think they are pretty good.

I spied this vulture resting in a tree, this pic is not too good as the lighting was poor amongst the trees.

The rest of the pictures speak for them selves.



I really had a lovely day, simple things in life are sometimes the best.


Have a great day


Cheers

2 comments:

  1. So very true. I am always marveling how stunningly beautiful life is here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...