Thursday, October 19, 2023

One left, one right

 Yesterday, I met one of my neighbours as I was going out, asking how she was, as I always do when meeting someone, she announced she had two sore arms.  Enquiring as to why, she told me she had had her flu shot and her Covid shot.  She indicated that a grocery store who has a pharmacy in it was taking appointments.  So off I went and got an appointment for this morning.   Covid in the left arm and flu shot in the right.  We shall see how I will be able to move my arms tomorrow.  In the past there was only a slight red and sore spot on the injection sight, so don't expect anything more than that this time.

Cloudy and 15*C today, none of the rain we are suppose to get is in sight, yet.  Our weather is so unpredictable, one day we are to get sun, did not shine, rain coming another day, not even a drop.   I look outside in the morning and draw my own conclusions as to what the weather is.

Finally, the trees are starting to change colour, the maples are a lovely red, yellow and orange, looking even more vibrant against the green of some trees yet to change and the pine/fir trees.

Got all of housework and my laundry done yesterday, with time to spare, so started on altering a jacket for my DD1.   A jacket was given to all the employees of the company she works for, however, the one she received in just a tad to big, so Mum to the rescue.   

Just finished my lunch, now to do the dishes and then off to the presentation in our lounge room.

Have a great day


Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed with your dressmaking skills, Pat. Well done! I can barely sew on a button or mend a seam. Not got any shots yet but I have heard my local drug store will do it drop-in. Maybe tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...