Wednesday, October 18, 2023

A quiet day - sort of

For the past few days I have been on the go go go doing errands, teaching a sewing day on Monday and just seemed to be on the move all the time.  Today, is going to be a bit slower, meeting with my financial advisor this morning and then need to do some laundry and a bit of housework, not that there is a lot to do but, I like to keep on top of what needs some attention.

Yesterday, I was looking for some window coverings and curtain rods and a mirror, got all that I was looking for, so now, I do believe there is nothing else for me to buy to make this apartment feel like home.

While I was out today, I did make an appointment for my covid booster shot and my flu shot, so that is what I need to do tomorrow morning.  In the afternoon the complex is giving the information session on the former school on this property, so plan on going to that.

The sun was forecast to shine today, however, yet to see it, it was also suppose to be warmer but, again it is not.  Rain for the next couple of days,  the weather forecast never seems to be wrong when it comes to inclement weather.  Easier to predict I suppose.

Just finished a late lunch, so better get moving on that housework.


Have a great day


Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...