Monday, October 02, 2023

Continues most of the week

 The lovely weather we have been having these past few days is forecast to last until at least Thursday and then well, the perverbable S%#T hits the fan with day time temps just above the single digits.   Well, it is that time of the year, so it is to be expected.

Yesterday, was not a good day for me.  No details for you only suffice to say had to go to  my former home, you can come to your own conclusions.

My DD2 called yesterday just to chat and she told me they had a lovely surprise phone call from their youngest daughter.   "Meet me at the airport at 10:30 a.m. I am flying in".   Apparently, one of her friends is further along in his flying experience than she is and he had to do a cross country flight of so many km's as it is one of his required flights to do in his course.  He asked her to take the flight with him and one of their first touch downs was in the small airport in this city.  After a short visit off they went to complete their flight. 

Not a lot happening today, just need to go to get a few groceries and then finish my sewing for the guild meeting on Wednesday.  Might even take a nap as I did not sleep well last night.

Going to the theatre tomorrow, so looking forward to that, it is a performance done by high school students with the help of the professionals.   The students do everything, acting, costumes, set design, lighting, music, everything else to present a show which also includes front of house.   This year's show, The Phantom of the Opera, I have heard it is very good.  

Have a great day.


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...