Thursday, November 02, 2023

Lazy posting anything

 Might be lazy blogging, but not been sitting around doing nothing.

Monday, I hung the last of the things I wanted to put on the walls.  Also, had a visit from the workmen who are going to repair my toilet.

Tuesday, went shopping with DD2, looking for a plant for my living room, found one I liked and then needed some potting soil so that I could repot it.  Also, bought a radio, not an expensive one by any means but, something to play my favorite station.  Potted said plant.

Wednesday, woke to a layer of SNOW over the countryside, it had all melted by noon as the ground was still quite warm and the sun made an appearance, however, there was a cold wind.   Went for my hour walk, and then off to my quilting meeting.  Had some fun making Christmas decorations, which we are going to use as favors for our Christmas pot luck lunch in December.  Also, decided to take the radio back for a refund, there is so much metal in this building, no matter where I placed it, the reception was mostly static.  

Today,  the workmen are suppose to be here to repair my toilet, there are a bit late, according to there scheduled arrival.  Made sure I "went" before they were suppose to be here, as the job could take a couple of hours or so.  There are other toilets in the building I can use, if necessary.

Tomorrow, I have a granddaughter "D" coming for a visit.  Not sure what else will be on the agenda.

Have a great day,


Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Can you explain where you live? An apartment? A shared complex? Were you in a house before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in a house before I moved. Now an apartment on the 5th floor of an 8 story building. It looks very institutionly ( is that a word). However, very nice inside. I will be taking pics for my friend in the UK, so will post a couple just to show.

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...