Monday, November 13, 2023

Lovely weather

The weather we are currently having is unseasonable to say the least.  Nice sunny days, with temps around 10-13*C during day.  On the news over the weekend there was a report which was saying the seasons appear to be shifting,  by all indications I can see that it could be happening.   Not good news because of global warming, there was some concern over what the dormant seeds and plants would be doing with these mild temps. 

The ex called yesterday and we went for a ride due to it being such a nice sunny day, ended up being a big mistake on my part for saying yes.   Will think twice or maybe three times before I answer yes again.  Live and learn which I seem to be doing a lot of at present. 

Just had a lovely visit with my eldest granddaughter "N" .  She gave me a house warming gift and early birthday present , going to smell nice when I drink my bottle of wine.  We had a nice catch up and now I live in the same city we plan on more of the same.

My Rx was not ready when I went to pick it up on the weekend, so will be stepping out shortly to visit the pharmacy.  May just go for a walk after that is done.  

Not much else happening at present.

Have a great day

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...