Wednesday, November 08, 2023

Not nice

 We sure know November is here, the weather is not nice today.  Cold -1*C, rain which is freezing on windshields and looks as if it is on some of the tree branches also. Windy also, so feeling a darn sight colder than it really is.  Enough complaining, it is going to be getting worse before it gets any better.  On Friday I will be getting my winter/snow tires on my car, not a moment to soon, I'm thinking.

Had an appointment to have my hearing aids checked today, all is good, so they should be only a couple of years old and still under warrantee. 

While I was out I picked up a small piece of batting as I am making some placemats and coasters for the November pot luck dinner later this month.  Should get them finished by the end of this week.  Also while I was out I picked up some calendars from my insurance agency.  They have a contest every year and once again one of my photo's was chosen to be in the calendar for the month of June.  That is two years in a row, quite proud of myself.

On a cloudy day like today the evening will draw in even earlier than it normally would do.  Lights need to be on during the after noon these days.

Chicken, baked potato, and squash for my dinner tonight.  

Have a nice day.


Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see the photo that was chosen for the calendar. Well done, you! It's tricky cooking for one, isn't it? How are you managing?

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...