Wednesday, November 22, 2023

No problem

 The house I needed to go to for the bench was owned by a young couple, so no problems with security at all.  It sounds like I was nervous about picking it up, not nervous but, just being cautious.  Anyway, everything worked out well, it is just what I was looking for and it serves the purpose very well.

Yesterday's sewing day was a busy day for everyone who attended.  The weather was wet, windy and cold, so no one minded being inside doing what they love doing, with like minded friends.  One of the members posted on Facebook this morning, saying we did not take any pictures of our creations we were working on.  We were all so busy I suppose to even think of pictures.  All the quilts will be shown at a later date, when they are finished.

As I mentioned above the weather was not nice yesterday, it was the kind of day where the dampness creeps into your body.  No worries, a nice hot bowl of soup and sandwich for my dinner and a glass of wine warmed me up.

To is cloudy no rain forecast and the temp is 5*C.  Hair cut this afternoon, also need to visit the grocery to pick up a few things so I can make the salad for Friday's pot luck dinner.  Also, need to put some finishing touches to the door prize I am making.

So having said that, I better get moving before the morning is over.

Have a great day.


Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...