Wednesday, November 29, 2023

This is me

Went for my 3 kms walk yesterday, it was cold when turning around and walking in a northerly direction.  Dressed appropriately, with hooded coat, ear muffs, two pairs of gloves, thick pants and warm boots.  If my feet, hands and ears are warm I can walk in all kinds of weather, just as long as it is not slippery underfoot.  When I was walking a couple of days ago, there were some maintenance workers picking up some dumped odds and ends along the path, I asked them if the path was cleared of snow and ice in the Winter and yes it is, so I have no problem walking in the blustery weather that old man winter throws at us this year.  Will take along my hiking poles just the same, never know what might be under foot at this time of the year, as the weather changes all the time.

Recently the management of the building hired a professional photographer to take photos of any resident who wished to have one taken.  As I do not have a recent photo of myself, I decided to take advantage of the opportunity.  


This is me. 


I always have a smile that is crooked but, this is me.


Have a great day.


Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. You look lovely, Pat. You are aging gracefully and I mean that in the best possible way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous. I am thrilled to be able to put a face to the words.

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...