Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Pristine

 We have some light snow over night and now all of the sandy dirty snow on the side of the road is clean, until the truck comes around again.  It is brightening up since we got up, so hopefully we will see some sunshine later today.  It is not quite as cold as yesterday, ONLY -10*C last nights low.

Visited my GS, and his family on Saturday,  socially distanced and masked of course,  he liked his photo album, so I was pleased with that. GGD was a little shy, 12 months old,  she was more interested in my boots, she loves boots.  Showing us her snow boots and rain boots and getting them on the right feet.  She looks at the bottoms to see which foot to put it on.  Smart child, but I am allowed to say that I am her Granny.

UPDATE

I started this post yesterday, then got involved with Hubby's computer and whoosh the day was gone.  They are such a  time water, but so much to learn and see, its hard to put it down sometimes.

So today, Tuesday Feb 16th

This is usually our grocery day, however, there was a winter storm forecast on the news last night, and when we sent to bed it was snowing, so decided the grocery shop could wait until later in the week.  We are plenty of food in the house.  I am glad we decided not to go out today, we have a lot of snow and at 11;25 a.m. it appears it now has  slowed down a bit until later this afternoon when it is to start again.  Hubby will soon be going out to clean off the driveway, the snowplow has done the street so once we are out of the drive, it will be easy to go anywhere if the need arises.  Plans now to shop tomorrow.

I only have the binding to do on my second I Spy quilt then it is done, I can do that while watching TV, now I have finally started to make a quilt for our bed.  Again, I am only using fabric that I have in my stash.  I do have a lot of grey fabric as I started this quilt twice before.  I needed a pop of colour for this quilt, and have a small piece of turquoise, so using it.  Excited to get it started.

No idea at the moment what we will have for dinner, have a little while before I need to think about that.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it seems snow is everywhere. Stay warm & safe. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...