Friday, February 05, 2021

It has started

 We have been forecast snow, winds and cold temps, at the time of writing 1:45p.m. it is starting to snow a bit more than it was.  We did have about 2 inches over night, so Hubby is out there right now clearing it off, too make room for more.  .Ha ha.

Finished sorting all of the photo's and now putting together my grand son's album, will show a photo of the cover of it when I am done.

Don't seem to have much ambition these days, just do the necessary, was starting my Spring cleaning, but that mood has sprung and don't know when it will be back.  

I would love to go out and have a lovely dinner, to choose something that I don't cook, that is brought to my table ready to eat and then someone else to clean up the table when I am done.  This feeling is temporary, tomorrow is another day and hopefully the sun will shine.   I need sunshine.

I am over wintering some geraniums in the downstairs hallway as it gets all of the sun, (when we get it) and a couple of those plants have some nice blooms on them at the present time.  But, I am goig to by some daffodils when I get the groceries next week.   The snowdrops are all covered with snow keeping warm and so that they will bloom again when it is all melted.

Dinner tonight, salmon mushrooms and salad. not sure what dessert is yet.


1 comment:

  1. You and I are two peas in a pod, Patricia. I was just saying this to my hubby the other day and have been thinking about it ever since.... I sure would love to get dressed up and go out for a lovely dinner. So we think alike! We're also alike about the spring cleaning & decluttering. I was working gung ho right before Christmas but then I stalled... and I've been pretty much stalled ever since. You put it perfectly... the mood for spring cleaning has "sprung"! Indeed! Soldier on, my friend. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...