Monday, February 08, 2021

BRRRRR.....

 It is down right COLD....last night temp went down to -15*C, and it is still cold this morning, the sun is shining and there is no wind today, so not a bad day after all.  Don't plan on being out much today, so just happy to see it from the inside. 

Hubby and I watched the Super Bowl last night, did not have a favorite team to win.  I have only been watching football for a short time, not that I watch a lot of it, however, now I know the rules and regulations it makes sense to me.  I was not impressed with The Weekend's half time show, the 9 million dollars he spent could have been used to do a lot more constructive things in the pandemic times we are in.   

Started on a new I Spy quilt for my other great grands, this one has more "boy" themed fabric in it as this one will be for a family of children.  Once this one is finished, I will start one for our bed that I have started twice and hated each one of them, have a new pattern so three times and out.  I also need to make the February block for our guilds chemo comfort quilt.  This one has to have a tree in it, so it will be easy to do.

I believe I have mentioned that I came from southern England, I still have relatives there  and some of them are my FB friends.  My cousins granddaughter post photo's of her children playing in snow.   Snow? and her son was in shorts and a T shirt, the pictures show more grass than snow, it was funny to see actually.   I offered to send her some of the snow we have and she thought that would be a good idea.   During the 12 years I lived in Sussex, I can remember only once having snow, and I am sure it was about the same as the pictures I saw today on FB.  The teacher, I still remember her name.....Mrs. Duke,........ let us all go outside and play in it. 

Dinner tonight.....not sure, but should start thinking about it I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...