Wednesday, February 03, 2021

Again we have Sunshine

Blue skies and sunshine, but it is even colder outside than yesterday, and the  forecast is indicating even colder temps on the weekend.

The icicles hanging from the eaves are glistening in the sun light, they remind me of the sabers that were used in the Star War movies. 

As I sit here writing this post two deer are walking through the back garden.  There must have been more go through during the night as the snow is showing a lot of tracks.

Visit to eye surgeon was successful.   I had an astigmatism as well as  cataracts, so the Dr. recommended that I have a certain lens inserted.  which I did.  Before surgery, tests were done and these tests indicated the lens be positioned in my eye in a certain way.  However, during the surgery the computer to confirm the tests indicted the lens should be positioned another way.   Yesterday, he said he was glad he listened to the computer as I now have 20/20 vision in both eyes.   Just amazing what medical advancements have been done.

Dinner tonight, at this point in time I do not have a clue, but I am sure there will be something on the table.

1 comment:

  1. So glad your eyes are as they should be. Yes, thank goodness for many of our medical advancements of today. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...