Monday, February 01, 2021

Good Morning.

The sun is trying very hard to shine this morning, however, it is filtered through some very high thin clouds.  Don't expect it to get above zero degree mark today.  

February 1st.   Monday.

Birthstone for the month of February-----Amethyst

The February born will find,

Sincerity and peace of mind,

Freedom from passion and from care,

If they the amethyst will wear.

In 1907 Clark Gable film actor was born.

(Taken from the birthday book my sister gave me)

My grandson's birthday is on February 13th. he will be 32 years old.  I have his card ready to send to him and I want to make up a album of  photo's that I am sure he would like to have.  Years ago all the crafting rage at the time was to make padded photo albums, so I made four for the grandchildren I had at the time.  I still have them and yes they are all still empty, so my birthday gift to these four grands will be these albums.  I have so many photo's they are just sitting in boxes so decided to do something about them.    The other two grands have a different album and they are all the photo's I took during the adoption process in China.    I saved newspapers, coins and other little things along with the photos.  They will received these along with some of the most recent photos.  

Dinner tonight, still have enough pork tenderloin left (we were going to have roast beef, that did not happen)  will prepare veg and a salad.  Dessert a mystery at the present time.




1 comment:

  1. I love these little tidbits from the birthday book from your sister. Thank you for posting them! Happy Birthday to your grandson on the 13th. I remember scrapbooking too. Our area used to have whole shops dedicated to the craft and "scrap-ins" also, where a bunch of ladies would get together and scrap at the same table, in the shop. I miss those days! I think the big box stores & the internet did away with such specialty shops, don't you? ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...