Sunday, January 15, 2023

Two days in a row.

 Oh! my word, we have sunshine again today, temp went down to -10C last night, but climbed to -4C when we went for our walk this morning at 10:30 a.m.  There was no wind, very pleasant. 

And, for the second day in a row, we have been receiving telephone scam calls from Amazon.  Several charges are waiting for me to pay, Yeh, right, I don't buy anything on Amazon, yesterday we had fifteen (15) calls that went to our answering machine, so far today we have had two.  Nothing but a pain in you know where.

Started a new project in the sewing room yesterday, pleased with the colours I have chosen for this baby quilt.  Also, pulling fabric together to make the kits, where did all these small scraps of fabric come from?  I don't throw anything away, that's the problem,  fabric is pricey, that is why I hate to throw them away, frugal me!!

I swear the Amaryllis I was given at Christmas, grows at least a half inch every day, now it has some sun maybe a little faster.  I have all but given up on getting the poinsettia to change red, but will continue to water and care for it just the same, maybe it will do better for next Christmas.  It will go outside for the Summer and will be brought in earlier that I did this time.

I am getting help with dinner, so should ask Hubby what he wants to help prepare for our meal this evening.  Last night we had chili, toast and a salad, strawberries for dessert.   It was all good, so will have that again in the future.

I am off

Have a great day

Cheers.

 



1 comment:

  1. We used to have a land line purely for the aged aunt to ring me on. We got so many scam calls (and it was internet based so constantly having to be reset) so we got rid of it. We still get some calls on the mobile phones but usually my phone detects them as spam and alerts me.
    Chili and toast with strawberries to follow - a perfect meal.

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...