Thursday, January 19, 2023

Forgot

Busy yesterday, so did not remember to post until it was too late in the day.

Had an appointment to have my hearing aids checked, all good after a couple of adjustments.  The audiologist who was taking care of me is a lovely girl, knows her job very well and does it well.  However, I know staff at every company, service etc. are encouraged to sell you something, and usually it costs an arm and a leg.  "I would hear a lot better if I had custom fitted domes that went into my ears".  She said.  Of course, they are not free,  so asked her the cost.   Thank you very much, but I can hear just fine at the present time with what I have, will think about it for the future.

Lunch and a walk, before you know it time to get some dinner as we were going to the movie theatre to see a filmed version of Andre Rieu's concert from Dublin.  Have you ever been to one of his filmed concerts?  I love going and listening to his orchestra and the talented tenor's and soprano's who sing the most beautiful music.  How those sounds come out of a human body  is amazing.  This was the first performance we have seen which was filmed at this time of the year, usually we go in August to see the one he films in Maastricht (Sp) Holland.  

Day done, no post.

We have a wet blustery day today, the weather this January is such a change from what we usually get.  No snow on the ground, bulbs getting taller as they peek out of the soil.   There can't been too much frost in the ground.  Days are getting longer which is nice, only minutes a day, over a week it is 15 - 20 minutes.

Received a letter yesterday which indicates I have an appointment for a good clean out and a scope just to make sure nothing is amiss.   Not had this procedure before so thought it was time and even way past due to have it done.  So in a few days will be practicing for a marathon or maybe a sprint, I think that is the better description.

Should decide what we will have for dinner, so will get moving.

Have a great day.

Cheers.


2 comments:

  1. Hope your procedure goes well. I've never had a colonoscopy (which is what I presume you are having) and hope I never have to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had one and it wasn't as bad as I anticipated. Just stay close to the loo!

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...