Saturday, January 21, 2023

Pulled muscle

 A couple of weeks ago I was cleaning out our cupboard that stores our canned goods, it is in the unit under the counter, so I had to sit on the floor to do this job.   In the process I turned the wrong way too far and too quickly and pulled a muscle on my right side.  It is  taking it's time to  get better.

Went for our daily walk this morning, it is so nice to get out without having to worry about falling on the ice or snow.   We are suppose to get some in the coming days though, the month of January has been all but free of snow in our area, hope this will be an indication of what February may bring.

Three loads of laundry done this morning, no more now until next week.  Cleaning service came yesterday so we are all spic and span for awhile. 

We are having company come over for a visit tonight, just wine and cheese and I have some fruit cake which I gave a drink to last night.  Nothing fancy just something to nibble while chatting.

Going to do a bit of my puzzle and some sewing this afternoon.

Dinner tonight left over pork tenderloin from last night,  will do some more veg and potato.  Cheese cake from Christmas for dessert.


2 comments:

  1. I'm amazed that you got down on the floor - that's a struggle for me! Hope you heal soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...