Friday, January 06, 2023

Slow and steady

 Dull dreary days here, might see some sun tomorrow, I need some sun.

Potted up my amaryllis and started my puzzle, slow going on that, have the outside done and also some pieces here and there.  So many colours and shapes within the pieces so it is going to take a while.

Cleaners here today, it has been three weeks since they were here last due to some bad weather before Christmas.  Two new ladies, they did a good job today, going to request I get them next and every time.

I have a grand niece who became engaged last week, getting married in October if all their plans work out as they hope they do.  Two quilts need to be made, a baby for a grand nephew and now one for the bride and groom.  Better get my rear in gear so they say.

Went for a walk again today, so far so good, hope I can keep it up in the snowy slippery weather.  Feel a lot better for it.

Not much else happening here at the moment.

Have a great day,


Cheers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...