Sunday, January 01, 2023

New calendar

 Put up the new calendar for 2023 which used a photo I had taken which is on the month of May.

Cloudy, no rain today, temp above the zero mark by three degrees, so a walk is on  the list of things to do this afternoon.  Hubby will be watching either football, not the soccer kind, or hockey, a bit tired of both of those.

May start my jig saw puzzle, really not in a very good mood today to do much of anything.


Happy New Year to all who read my blog.

Cheers


 

2 comments:

  1. A day doing nothing is not a wasted day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dull rainy weather certainly doesn't help, so strange for this time of year. Not that I want to be shovelling snow but I long for some blue skies!

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...