Saturday, January 14, 2023

Ice

When we went to bed on Thursday night,  it had rained then the temp plunge below the zero mark causing all of the rain now to become freezing rain.   During the night we had a light fall of snow., not as much as predicted thank goodness, which was more than I wanted to see.

After the usual routine of early morning, I had some errands to do, first, however, needed to scrape the ice off the windows of my car.  This job to 20 minutes, I hate driving with even a small amount of snow on my windows.  The streets in the subdivision were quite slippery, main streets were clear from all the traffic, home, everything taken care of.

Puzzle coming along nicely, only do a few minutes each day or nothing else would getne.

I going into the sewing room this afternoon cutting up fabric for the next couple of days to make up my own kits, so when I feel like going in there and closing the door, I can just sew, no prep of fabric needed. 

Yesterday, was cloudy and bitter wind blowing, along with the slippery streets we did not get a walk done.  Today, it is still cold but, we have sunshine and a few white fluffy clouds.  Once the laundry is done we will bundle up and get our 1.4 mile walk taken care of.

I want to lose a few pounds, no, more than a few, by the time the Summer comes, as all being well, we are going to be off on a vacation.  It has been three long years since we had a vacation, looking forward to, saying no more just in case I jinx it.

Well, bell just rang dryer done it's job, folding clothes and off outside.

Have a great day.

Cheeers.



1 comment:

  1. I admire your commitment to a few minutes a day. I have spent hours and hours on puzzles.

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...