Tuesday, December 06, 2022

Purse a little lighter

Had a bad night of sleep, or should say lack of sleep, Hubby got up to the loo at 4:00 a. m. and tossed and turned until 6:45 a.m. so my sleep was disturbed.   At times like this I wish I was  "napper" unfortunately not so, will be catching up on those ZZZ's tonight for sure.

We had our investor man here today for some advise, got groceries, had lunch, got my hair cut, bought some international stamps, if they go up any higher I might just by a plane ticket and deliver the Christmas cards myself.   Then I went to look for a new phone, thus the lighter purse.  I just want a simple phone to make and receive texts and calls and take a photo if needed, that is all I got.   All of the info, contacts etc. etc. was able to be transferred from my old one to the new one.  Christmas present from me to me.

I had to kill a half an hour or so while my info was being transferred to my new phone, so wandered through the mall.   I knew Bath & Body had  a special on their foaming hand soap so bought some of those, I do like to use them.

Dinner tonight was chicken, scalloped potatoes, asparagus and peach crumble for dessert.

Have a great day,

Cheers.


1 comment:

  1. A new phone is always a lovely thing to give oneself! I shall post the recipe on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...