Saturday, December 17, 2022

One done

 Of all the plans made during the last couple of days, only one got accomplished yesterday.   All of the Christmas decorations that I plan on putting up are up.   The only thing not doing what I wanted it to do is the poinsettia, some of the leaves are turning red but, certainly not enough to call it a poinsettia.  I will be doing some shopping on Monday, so if there are any left at the nursery greenhouse I will treat myself to one.  

Last night the phone rang at 10:15 p.m. who rings at that hour of the day........emergencies!!!   By 11:00 p.m. we were at the hospital emergency, home at 4:00 a.m.  Those waiting room seats get very hard after a couple of hours.  I tried to sit as far as I could from the door because it was cold outside but still got a draft every time someone came in or went out, took me a long time to warm up once home.    All has been taken care of, not to worry.   So due to very little sleep not a whole lot is being done today.  Did manage to get a few baking supplies which will be turned into some goodies tomorrow....not happening today.  

 Something positive  this morning my new coffee maker arrived, going to enjoy a nice coffee with my breakfast tomorrow morning, instant coffee is not my idea of coffee no matter what brand it is.

Only, only she says, twelve sitting down for Christmas dinner this year.  

As i write the last of five loads of laundry in the washer, it's 5:00 p.m.  yes, it has been a slow day.  Thanks for the dryer on these Winter days, because they would never get dry outside today.  Light snow fell most of the afternoon, not much accumulation, for which I am thankful.

Going out for pizza tonight.

Have a great day/evening.

Cheers 

1 comment:

  1. Glad the emergency was resolved but why do they happen at night?
    Instant coffee is not coffee. It is a warm brown drink.

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...