Wednesday, December 07, 2022

Now must get busy

Fellow blogger from down under posted the recipe for a fruit cake, going to get busy and get all of the ingredients I don't have in the house at present to make it this weekend.   It looks easy to make and looks even more amazing after it has been baked, so will give it a try.  Thank you.

Done absolutely nothing today, well should not say that really as I have been here there and everywhere and not accomplished anything.    Answered a call from a neighbour she loves to talk, then called a friend who lost her husband a short while ago, had to leave that call before it was really finished as the plumber arrived.  

I must write my Christmas cards that will be sent to the UK this afternoon, and get them in the mail system.  

Trying to decide what to have for dinner, so must get busy doing that.

Have a great day.  

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. I hear the UK may have a postal strike soon so I hope your cards get there. I haven't written mine yet. I am tempted to try Sparkling's boiled fruit cake too!

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...