Monday, December 19, 2022

Done, done and done

Finished my shopping this morning, after a trip to the book store,  a winter clothing shop, gift card center and the liqueur store, my poinsettia is not going to be ready, so purchased another lovely red one.

Baked mince tarts, sausage rolls, and no bake squares, just need to make a batch of shortbread, and give my fruit cake another drink.

Also got my gift to me, a pedicure, seems as if I have got several things for me, from me this year.   New phone, new coffee maker (it replaced one which was under warrantee but, its new) and now my toe nails look pretty.   

Grocery store tomorrow for hopefully the last shop until next week.  Do not relish the thought of going out later this week.  List completed, I think.

At this point in time it looks as if by this time tomorrow I should be ready, I hope so anyway.

Cloudy all day, with just a few flakes of snow, going to be cold tonight -9*C is predicted, and we will not see any sunshine until Wednesday.   

Have a great day/evening.

Cheers.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, you have been busy, Pat. Good to get it all done as there is another storm heading our way. I have still to grocery shop and hit the liquor store, maybe tomorrow. Also got sausage rolls and shortbread on my "to do" list!

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...