Wednesday, March 09, 2022

Time to change my snowy picture

 We have had another lovely day, sunshine but still that cool wind that does not want to go.   The sun has quite a lot of heat in though, so more snow gone today.  So, it is time for me to find a more appropriate  photo for my header.   A job for tomorrow.

Went and did a little retail therapy yesterday, nothing too exciting believe me.   I got two new knobs for the drawers in the bathroom, they match almost, the handles on the doors.   A picture to hang on the wall, as I have mentioned previously the bathroom is small so needed to look for a small picture.   It does not sound too exciting, however, I like it.  It show the front end of a bicycle with the basket full of peach coloured flowers and greenery, which match my towels quite nicely.   Lined the drawers, washed the floor, put a room deodorizer in there and it looks and smells great.    

Now I need to tackle the housework which has been left unattended to for a few days.   Why, when you decorate a room it seems to make a mess all through the house.   Maybe not your house but mine certainly does get messy.   So that is my job for tomorrow.

Received a call from my son today, DIL is in hospital with a ruptured appendix, she is OK.

Hubby, was at the Dr. yesterday for a blood sugar test results,  good, but Dr suggested that he walk more.  This weekend we are putting out clocks forward, so will make an attempt to get him our for a walk after dinner, it will be light enough for us to do that.   Short walks to start then increasing the steps.

Oldest great grandson is having his 12th birthday this coming weekend, how did he get that old.   His family have not received any of their jabs, so going to keep away for a bit longer.  Just hoping one day they will realize it needs to be done.   So I will wait.

Dinner tonight, left over shaved beef, baked potato, brussels and cole slaw.   Made a vanillia mousse for dessert.  



2 comments:

  1. How unfortunate you can't see your grandson's family. Even though the numbers are down, there are still viruses circulating. I'd love to see your newly decorated bathroom. Mine are very dated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is dated too, it was just a cosmetic redo.

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...