Saturday, March 26, 2022

Didn't get back yesterday

 What with one thing and another I did not get to post a photo of my challenge project.   Here it is today.

The glitter from the Christmas card did not show up on the photo, however this will give you an idea of what I did.  A local village is having a quilt show later this year, all of our group's challenge projects will be on display there.

March winds doth blow and we HAVE snow.  Not much mind you, but it came down quite hard a short while ago.  The ground is warmer than it usually is in the Winter, so it is not laying yet.   The forecast for the balance of the week indicates this weather every day.  March going out like a Lion.

Laundry being done at the present time, and some housework will be done shortly.  We were watching a reality TV program a couple of nights ago, the main character's son  was getting married, the wedding was in a Junk Yard.   !!!!!   So the washroom (toilet) was to be cleaned for the women guests to use, Port a Potties were going to be for the men guests.  Oh My Goodness!! I cannot describe the state of that toilet, disgusting doesn't even touch it.  Anyway, the reason I am writing this is...That night I had a dream, should call it a nightmare I suppose, about our bathrooms, Hubby had left all of his dirty underwear on the floor, (no he doesn't do that).  It was real to me, on getting up the following day the first thing I did was thoroughly clean all three bathrooms in this house.

Hubby's grandson now has Covid, and he was here early last week, so we are monitoring ourselves for any symptoms.   Grandson has had only two jabs, not the booster, he was feeling quite rough for a couple of days, however, when Hubby talked to him yesterday he was feeling a little better.  Keeping our fingers crossed, not we can do anything, only hope we are fully immunised enough.

Again the dinner question,  don't know yet.

Have a great Saturday no matter what you are doing.

 


4 comments:

  1. Yes, Covid is still around. A friend at my dance class has tested positive (not feeling sick yet) but we carried on regardless hoping she picked it up after the class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if your weather is like ours today, Sunday, you will have another pile to watch melt away.
      Keep warm

      Delete
  2. I love the challenge project. You are very clever.
    I never thought of snow coming down hard - more soft and fluttery. Don't get me started on dirty toilets - I just don't understand how people can let them get that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very seldom do we get soft and fluttery snow, this morning, Sunday, it is coming down hard and blowing around. AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...