Thursday, March 18, 2021

Wildlife

I am so fortunate to live in the area I do.  On the north end of a city and in the country too.   The wooded area, a small river and meadow lands  on the opposite side of the street are home to lots of wildlife.  I have mentioned the deer we see on a regular basis, and last night did not disappoint.  Four doe and a male with his rack held high walked down the street and back into the land behind the Monastery across the street.  Last week we had the turkey and this morning a fox with his bushy tail was seen crossing the street.  My camera was not readily available and he went so fast anyway no photo was captured.  


This fellow looks as if he is well fed and ready for the table.  
My guild quilt block for the month of March.  Can you spot the OOOPPses ?   Its not a mistake it is a design element,   lol  that's my story and I am sticking to it.

We had a brief shower this morning, its windy and still cloudy and that is the forecast for the rest of the day.  

When finished here I will be seeing what is for our dinner tonight.  We had another strawberry shortcake last night for dessert, still some left so that is that course all made.

Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe your turkey is a mama getting ready to give birth to eggs. :) ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...