Thursday, March 11, 2021

Rain???

The overnight forecast was rain, we did  not get any, the forecast for today rain, so far we have had none.  The temp did not go below 13*C last night, so a lot more snow has gone this morning.  Only piles made by the snow plow are remaining.  The snow was covering up all of the litter that people just toss on the ground,  will need to go out on the road and do some picking up.  

Not much on the agenda today,  do need to get the vacuum out and do a quick dust,  after that I will do some prep work for dinner and then some sewing.

Hubby has been busy with the online investing he has become interested in since  retiring.  He has only been interested in computer work since he has been home and during the past Winter it has kept him busy learning everything he needs to know.  I help him as much as I can, but I don't know a lot, wish I did.  But, with my son and Hubby's son both in the computer  programming field  we can get help with almost anything computer related.  

Hubby has his monthly appointment with his chriopractor this afternoon and he plans on going to his daughters house to do a couple of chores for her.

I have  put on a few extra pounds over the Winter, so now making a conscious effort to cut down,  not eliminate, some of the carbs and sweets I have been consuming.  I do believe I have been using food as a comfort tool during the combination of the pandemic and  the Winter.   Once I can get out and work in the garden I will feel  better, fresh warm air and dirt under my finger nails always makes me feel good.

Dinner tonight will be soft shell tacos a salad and chocolate mousse for dessert.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...