Sunday, March 21, 2021

We are on a roll

Another frost morning which is now beautiful and sunny day, feeling warmer than it was yesterday, it is almost lunch time, so thinking it maybe picnic time on the patio which is a bit sheltered from the breeze we have, which is still a bit cool.

The leaves on the daffodils are getting taller and the buds are looking a little bit fatter, so blooms should b here soon.   Snowdrops are still looking as fresh as ever, and now I have some crocus out in the garden at the back door.  Spring has now sprung.

Hubby did such a good job cooking the burgers last night I am going to get him to do a steak for our dinner tonight.  I made the strawberry dessert last night but it is lacking in a bit of flavour, so not sure if I will make it again.  I did have some frozen strawberries, so I cooked them down to make a sauce to go over the dessert, which made it better than it was.

Not much going on today, I am going to make the label for the comfort quilt and just sit outside to finish sewing the binding.

So now preparing lunch 

Have a great day. 

1 comment:

  1. I loved when you said you were going to sit outside and finish the binding on your quilt, Pat. Sitting outside doing anything is so good for the mind, body, & spirit. Most folks don't understand that... but somehow I knew you did. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...