Thursday, November 12, 2020

Phone calls

Today, so far I have received three calls from "Visa" telling me my card has been compromised and it is only 7:50a.m.   Yesterday I had the same thing happen, get a bit sick and tired of answering the phone just to get this garbage.  I know my card is safe and if it wasn't Visa would not be calling me like this.

Don't know wy but my post from yesterday appears not to have been posted, sAgaino I did again.

Lovely sunny day, but a lot cooler, a big contrast from earlier in the week,  it was suppose to happen sooner or later, it's November isn't it.

Today is my eldest grand daughters birthday, 33 years old.  She is a lovely girl, married for the past 10 years, and lives in the city I left when I moved in with Hubby.

We can almost say our leaf gathering is almost over as most of the trees are void of their leaves, the only ones we will have now are those that blow from other properties, until the snow start to fly.

Hubby's daughter is having a large tree removed from her back garden this morning, it is dying and is a danger to buildings on the next doors property and building.   It is an expensive undertaking, but it has to be done by professionals in the trade and it will likely be cheaper in the long run, if it ever came down on the large building. 

Dinner tonight, I am going to put the makings for a stew in the slow cooker shortly, so that is the mest and veg all taken care of.  Might just make some biscuits too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...