Saturday, November 21, 2020

Missed Thursday.and Friday

 Yesterday and Thursday were both beautiful days, sunny with a high temps of 16*C and 18*C, after the snow we had earlier this week this felt so nice.  Today, was cloudy and cool.

Because the weather was so nice both days, windows were open and I washed sheer curtains and cleaned windows.  Have a couple of windows left to do, feels good to get all that is done and I can see out of the windows a bit clearer now 

Went for a nice long walk both days, however, did not go for one today, house work and laundry done, and went to the fabric shop to get some Steam a Seam for a new project I am going to start  hopefully tomorrow.  It is a collage of a cardinal, the bird.  I bought it from a web site that I follow and thought it was a lovely picture and just had to have it.  We have a lot of birds come to our feeders and the cardinal is always there.  I plan on making a wall hanging out of it and will put it in my kitchen. Will show  picture of it when it is done.

I said I was lazy today, so all we had for dinner was hot dogs, beans and a salad with a apple blossom and ice cream for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...