Friday, April 28, 2023

Change of direction

 On a normal day I don't have anything interesting to blog about, so the direction is changing from my day to day happenings to something which interests me.

I will include things of a non personal nature and..........

QUILTING

In the coming days I will be posting projects that I have done in the past which may or may not have been posted before, along with a little story about it or why I made it.

Starting soon you will see the products of my labour over the years.

I am sorry if this stops some of my readers from visiting, however, it may open up new doors for others to explore what I do or have done in the past.

Have a great day.


Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Certainly looking forward to seeing your quilting and hearing about the process. Wish I was talented in that area!

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...