Wednesday, April 26, 2023

And it's gone, just like that

Feeling so much better today.

Had a nice walk this morning not too warm but sunny, then the clouds came in again,  now as I write after dinner sun shining, just in time to get ready to set.

Notes all done for tomorrow night, even at my age, I find speaking in front of a large crowd a bit intimidating, feel so much better at it when I have notes in front of me.  So I am ready.

My Grand daughter travelling up north had her flight cancelled yesterday due to fog at her destination, not sure where she is at the present time. Today was cloudy there so maybe a chance she was able to fly in.

Not much else happening today, and not much more as it is time to wind down and watch some mindless TV.

Have  great day or evening.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...