Tuesday, April 04, 2023

Left behind

Good evening,  yes I am late today,

Busy this morning with our walk, then vacuuming and dusting the whole house.  Hubby does the vacuuming I do the dusting.  My shoulder and upper spine will not let me do the repetitious movements.  There are a lot of carpets to do.  Previously I would do one room at a time, however, that left me doing the housework every day of the week, just get finished the last room, then would have to start on the first  room again, not doing that again.  The cleaners we had were useless and for the price they charged, they are gone.

Left behind in what?  technology and computers.   I can do the basic stuff and I do mean basic but, the complicated "getting rid of a virus" type of things is just beyond me.  Thank goodness my son B is an IT in a big payroll company, or else I would be throwing this laptop out the window.

Good Morning, interrupted so did not get finished yesterday.

Rained overnight and while we had our breakfast, it had stopped in time for us to go and get our groceries.  Cupboards full again, plus some extra for East dinner, no way am I going shopping later this week.  When we were leaving the grocery store a customer, I will call her that as I do not know a word to  describe her.  Sunglasses, and a fur "onesy" is that a word, anyway, it also had a hood. She was covered head to toe in beige fur.   On her feet were fuzzy slippers.  She was clean her hair nicely combed, so just assume she was the Easter Bunny, doing her grocery shopping as she would be too busy closer to the end of the week to make a visit to the store.

No walk today as my left hip is not very happy, must have slept the wrong w, for too long, giving it a rest and see what tomorrow brings.

Going to finish the tidying up in the sewing room today, it was a mess after doing the last project, time to put everything back where it belongs and straighten some fabric.

Hubby is glued to the TV watching the saga of Trump. personally I hope they throw the book at him, just my opinion and just saying.

So I am off to sort and fold.

Have a great day

Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...