Wednesday, April 05, 2023

Rain

Damp day, rain heavy during the thunderstorm we had earlier today, very humid and quite mild.  Just what the ground needs to warm up and get things growing.

 We took our umbrellas when we went for our walk this morning, had a brief shower so they came in handy.   Also, able to miss the rain when I went for our mail a short while ago, did hear more thunder in the distance, maybe it will be coming our way.  Glad there are no high winds with these storms right now.

Almost finished sorting and organizing the fabric in the sewing room, it tends to get messy while searching for a colour or pattern to complete a project, so usually get busy to clean it up when one is finished and getting ready for another one.  I am not buying any more fabric this year, I have more than plenty to do what projects I want to do.  Some fabric given to me over the past couple of years I will never use, so it is boxed up and going to a charity shop in hopes someone else can put it to good use.  

Not much else done today, just the usual things that need doing.  Made a jelly with fruit for dessert tonight.  Trying to eat a bit more healthy, and also cutting down on some of the carbs I have been consuming.  When the weather gets warmer I will be outside doing a little more exercise with puttering in the garden.

So with that I am off,

Have a great day.


Cheers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...