Monday, April 17, 2023

Rude awakening

 Yesterday I was outside reading for most of the afternoon, a nice relaxing break for sure, then the sun vanished behind some clouds, the clouds got darker and it started to get cold.  With in an hour the temp  dropped over 10*C then we had rain.  Spring not here yet, even though the leaves are starting to unfurl on the trees and the flowering trees are showing their beautiful blooms.  Some people have cut their lawns once already.

Today, is a mixture of cloud, rain and a break or two of sunshine and it is only 4*C, putting on the warmer clothes again for a few days.

This is a day when I stay in an get caught up on the sewing which has gone by the wayside as I wanted to be outside in the warm sunshine.  So sewing is on my agenda today.

Not much else happening around here today either, so will sign off and get moving.

Have a great day,

Cheers.


2 comments:

  1. Got cooler here, too, especially down by the lake. Still raining here and I think I will have an extra blanket on the bed tonight. Haven't turned the heat back on yet but may have to tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still get the odd warm day in amongst the crisp autumn days.

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...