Friday, April 21, 2023

May is filling up

 Next month is going to be a busy one for me, two lunches and possibly another one, sewing day with my guild, a guild meeting, four birthday parties for my great grands and a visit with other family.

May will go by fast by the looks of it.

Can't think of an interesting subject to talk about today, so you are going to get weather.   When we went for our walk it was sunny and we finally had to take off our sweaters as it was so warm.  I am liking that.   However, as I write this it is pouring hard with rain, which is the forecast for tomorrow also.   Make the grass grow and the plants start to sprout some more.  

We have had a pair of ducks visiting our bird feeder every day for over a week now,  I think they know when the feeder is going to be filled up, which is around 4:30 p.m.   Not sure if they have a nest across the street in the pond over there.

Well going now in the sewing room as nothing can be done outside at the present time.


Have a great day.

Cheers.



2 comments:

  1. It's been lovely here today, I was out gardening for a while. Please keep the rain in your part of the province!

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...