Thursday, April 27, 2023

LaughiUnfortunately, many

On one of our Tv programs last night there was a Happy 90th Birthday tribute to Carol Burnett, love that lady.

Had lots of good laughs from all of the antics her and the supporting actors and actresses when that program aired years ago.   Many of my favourite  skits were shown again last night.    Unfortunately many of her fellow actors are now gone.  She looked fantastic, as well as some of the older stars who have worked with her and were by her side during the show.

Comedy is not like "back then" unfortunately.

Wall the wall sunshine today, nice for a change but, will be wet again for the next few days.

GD "C" has arrived at her destination and all unpacked, so pleased she arrived safe and sound.

All ready for my meeting tonight, looking forward to it, as I always do.   Not much makes me happy these days but, this certainly does.

Well, better get a move on things to do, places to go and people to see.

Have a great day.


Cheers.


2 comments:

  1. Missed the tribute to Carol Burnett - hope they will show it again. Lots of people living to 90 these days - I have a couple of 90 year old friends which would have been extremely unlikely in my parents' time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, no proof reading today. It was a great show, I would watch again.

      Delete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...