Thursday, June 17, 2021

Not much happening

We have another beautiful sunny day, but it is cool this morning, going to warm up though.   Rain showers are forecast overnight and tomorrow, so any outside jobs that need to be done should be on the agenda for today.  We were going to visit my sister, have not seen her since Christmas, however, she has a dentist appointment today, so will need to arrange another day for a visit.

Hubby is at a loss as to what to get up to today, the two convertibles he has and his SUV all need a wash, so that could be on the list.  I know, we have  more than enough cars, four in fact between the two of us.

One of our CO detectors had a malfunction last night, by the way, we checked everything just to make sure there was nothing which would cause it to beep.  So need to get another, the others we have are all OK.  It was in need of replacing, so really a good thing it started to beep and show an "error".

I did some weeding in my garden late yesterday afternoon,  it is a lot better now, for the time being anyway, the weeds seem to grow no matter what the weather.  The bugs are not bothering me as much as they were, it must be due to the dry conditions and the wind that has been a constant during the last couple of day.

As I said not much happening today, but I had better get myself moving, or it will not happen.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got your weeding done and glad the bugs aren't bothering you too much too. That is a lot of cars to have - boys and their toys I'm guessing? Have a nice afternoon and evening. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...