Friday, June 04, 2021

Missed a couple of days

 I can't believe two days have come and gone and no posts done.   It's been a busy two days, doing this and that, things that seem to take up a lot of time and really not much to show for it.

Weather----we have had just a little more that a half inch of rain during the past couple of days, and in fact, it looks very dark out there as I write, so more could be coming.  There is a forecast of showers this  afternoon.  The weekend is suppose to be hot and humid.   Not a fan of humidity any more.

The letter to my girl friend is still sitting there for a reply, however, most of the other chores that were listed in a previous post have been taken care of.  I walked every day, so far, in June, but its only the 4th.  LOL

I have been assisting Hubby with some financial matters on the computer it's  like the blind leading the blind with us two, as neither one of us know a great deal about the ins and outs of the computers, however, I do know a little more than him as I have used one when I was working and have had my own for a number of years. Finally, we were able to do what we needed to take care of.  

Tomorrow is my youngest grand daughters 19th birthday, however, she and  Mum and Dad are all working, so we took her gift, the quilt, to her last night.  She really liked it, so glad she did.

I did some more sewing yesterday afternoon, making four blocks  doing for our guild's kids quilts.  Two are for a member who is moving to a new condo and all of the fabric etc is packed up, so her blocks could not be made for the month of June.   She appreciated me doing that for her, and she offered to do the same for me if the occasion arose.  Our group as a challenge, so will be working on that now, and then I can go back to the quilt I am making for our bed.  

The bug bites I have, are now responding to the antihistamine I am taking, so pleased about that,  they have came up in big welts with a small blister in the centre and itch so much  one night I had to get up and put on a spay antihistamine I use.  Have no idea who the culprits are,  as I have never had bug bits like this before.

 As it is Friday, we are having fish for dinner, the usual, veg and a salad, something light for dessert.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work with the walking! Happy birthday to your granddaughter. Those bites sure sound uncomfortable. I wonder what could have bit you. Have a fantastic weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...